Monday, November 19, 2012

Still grieving.

It has been a long while since I've posted here. I'm still healing and there are still things that slice open that wound without a warning. I have gotten past the daily tears and that feeling of how can life continue, how can everything just keep going on after this terrible awful thing that has happened to me? I didn't think that feeling would go away, but surprisingly somehow life just kept happening and somehow I have managed to keep up with it. Then there are days like today, when I stumble upon someone else's blog and read about their loss and pain and it is my story and my pain fresh and raw. I realize that this sort of thing has happened to so many women, and most of us don't talk about it, at least not to the general public. I hope that I can remember to try to be a little kinder to strangers who might not seem so nice, I have to remember that they are probably walking through their own pain and grief and the look of what I perceive to be anger in their eyes may just be loss unexpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment